What will you learn?
- To read in Lithuanian and understand short simple everyday texts.
- To understand by listening what people normally say in ordinary, everyday situations.
- To speak Lithuanian on simple topics in ordinary, everyday situations.
- To write short simple personal texts, messages, and letters.
How will classes be held?
- The course consists of 24 lessons.
- One lesson is for one week.
- The majority tasks will be checked automatically, some of the tasks - by your teacher.
- You will have one 'meeting' with your teacher on-line each week: there will be consultations and
different tasks to do and discuss with your teacher.
- 'The meeting' with your teacher will be set automatically: information will be sent to your e-mail.
- You will do a progress test after each two weeks.
You will learn to use Lithuanian on 12 topics in this course.
- Getting to know
- Food and drinks
- Daily life
Each topic consists of two lessons.
A lesson includes:
- simple grammar and exercises
- pictorial vocabulary and exercises
- reading comprehension tasks
- writing tasks
- listening comprehension tasks
- speaking tasks
- pronunciation tasks